Abstract Due Date – 2018.03.31
|NOTE: Members of ISSMGE Asian member societies (24 societies, list in Abstract Submission Guidelines) please contact your society directly for the abstract submission.
Abstract Acceptance – 2018.06.30
- For abstracts from Asian societies, each Society please provides the list of abstracts and the abstracts to the organizer on the due course.
- For individual abstracts from non-Asian regions, please submit via the conf. website, status of the author will be verified by the organizer through ISSMGE Secretary Office.
- For TC/ATC session host, please provide the list of abstracts and the abstracts to the organizer on the due course. The deadline for TC/ATC abstracts can be extended to 2018.05.31 upon the sorted information of abstracts provided by organizer.
- ABSTRACT template will be available on 16ARC website.
Notice for acceptance of the abstracts will be announced by 16ARC organizer to Asian societies/individuals at other regions/TC&ATCs.
Full-Paper Collections –
2018.10.01 extended to 2018.12.01
Full-Paper Reviews Completed – 2018.12.31
- For Asian societies, all the papers need to be collected and submitted through society office.
- For individual papers at non-Asian regions, please submit via the conf. website, status of the author will be verified by the organizer through ISSMGE Secretary Office.
- For TC/ATC session host, please help to collect the papers through committee secretary.
- Full-paper template will be available on 16ARC website.
Final paper received – 2019.02.15
- For Asian societies, please help to make the reviews/revisions at your society. The accepted papers are to be submitted through society office with a confirmed list.
- For individual papers from non-Asian regions, the organizer will make the reviews.
- For TC/ATC session host, please help to make the reviews/revisions before submitting the final papers.
All the final papers should be received by 16ARC organizer upon the due date.
Notice of oral/poster presentation after overview – 2019.03.15
TC/ATC session papers (oral presentation) will be noted by 16ARC organizer via the helps of TC/ATC officers. Other papers will be notice by 16ARC organizer.